2016年11月2日星期三

SaveWatches.com Review: Save Your Money, They Rolex Replica Are Awful!


SaveWatches.com Review
Today's replica watches review will expose a terrible site, no matter what branded watch are you going to buy from them. Almost immediately as I saw the site, I imagined there's no big deal with their Rolex replica watches but I never thought it will be that bad.

Quality: Are These Watches Any Good?
Rolex Replica DateJust Watch For Men
No they are not. My Rolex replica wasn't working and the broken crown was just icing on the cake.
The Site: Usability and Design
The professional look of the site doesn't seem to interest them very much, since they didn't even bother to make their site easy to navigate on. Plus, it's very hard to find the watch you want to buy because the site it's very slow. They also sell clothes, shoes and Hair Straighteners.
Service: Is Their Staff Any Good?
They only have an email address and it takes about five days to receive a reply, no matter if you're just interested with their watches or you have a problem with them.
Shipping: Is It Fast and Reliable?
I received my watch in ten day and that's very slow.
Return Policy: Is It Reasonable
It took some time to find the return and shipping policy, because they don't have a special category but I could find it under the FAQ page. You have only 24 hours to let them know you have a problem with the watch but it doesn't really matter because they won't let you return anything. I had to get my money back from the bank.
The Bottom Line
This replica watches review comes in handy if you're planning to buy one of their Rolex replica watches. I just hope you'll see it in time
vedere di piu rolex repliche e Hublot Big Bang

没有评论:

发表评论

replica orologi

replica orologi
replica orologi